Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2008

ADORE WOMEN WHO AREN'T SICK IN THE HEAD - LOOK FOR HER MEDICATIONS

From November 17, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk

Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.

I LOVE WOMEN. I ADORE WOMEN.


I believe a great lady is a great partner. I believe she has needs for affection, for romance, for attention, for listening, for working projects together for loving life together with a good guy. I believe a woman wants to be and is beautiful in her husband’s eyes. I believe women deserve respect when they are respectable just like a guy does. I believe in women fulfilling their potential in talents and skills.


I believe a man should give his ALL to a great gal who is giving her ALL to him. I believe in only a giving relationship. NO TAKE. ALL GIVE… 100% give to her, 100% give to him.


I like dinner with her, I like doing projects around the house with her, I like doing things in the community with her above doing them with ANYONE ELSE including family or friends.


I write poetry and write poetry of the heart to her. I like giving surprise gifts that are thoughtful and personal. YOU GOOD GUYS…. Listen to me NOW … this is what YOU ARE and is what you should HOLD ON TO BEING. But don’t give it any more to women who don’t deserve it. See you on the other side of the station break and we’ll talk about the women who DO NOT DESERVE IT!!!


SEGMENT 3

RELATIONSHIPS from Good Guy view. how soon should a gal tell a new guy, that she is on medications for a mental disorder…

Post traumatic stress disorder PTSD, Depression, Multiple personality disorders, how about the very common one; BIPOLAR, also correctly named as MANIC / DEPRESSIVE.

There is debate on whether these problems are choices or whether they have other causes. There is debate on whether these problems need to be medicated or just counseled. Guys, is this what you really want in your life? Can you recognize them??

For you young guys, do you even know about these things or do you chalk it up to …. Oh well,,, they are all that way so I have to deal with it, pick one, have babies with her, and deal with it… NO, YOU DON’T.


I’m not a doctor and Judge is just my name. I’m not a legal Judge…. I’m just like YOU. YES YES YES, I have dated THREE of those categories…. Depression. Multiple personality. AND BIPOLAR.


I’m not talking about the other issues.

Dumber than a rock.

Selfish.

Alcoholic.

Believers in unicorns and cherubs.

Have decided to be POOR and struggle.


I’ve dated THEM also. WHY? WHY DID I DO IT???? Because, I’m A GOOD GUY. I BELIEVE in PEOPLE. I think that everyone is smart and motivated but just haven’t been shown the tips and tricks and basic techniques to move forward with their lives……. But I’m telling you GOOD GUYS… its not TRUE…..

so let’s cover the normal bad women then after the break we’ll talk about the medicated ones.

There are so-called relationship talk shows but they generally are not from the good guy, man with a job, man with his teeth, real man perspective…. Those relationship shows are about the wimped out man who is fulfilling a shallow teenager fairy tale dream of some self centered girl; A gal raised by a self centered mother, probably (if there was a dad involved) a whipped father who gave his darling little princess everything she wanted.

A bad family life like those are something to look out for… sure those gals can be fun for awhile…but chances are that you will grow up and more sophisticated and she won’t have the tools or the desire to grow with you.


I’ve seen too many men chained down to a rocka social stone that only knows how to visit friends and go to movies. They weigh you down. You can’t move forward. You are chained to something that is moving around furiously but getting nowhere in life. Avoid them.


Is that bad for a good guy to say about those smiling, energetic, all motion but no advancement ladies? I think not. A good guy needs better than a social stagnant like that. But that’s not all… there's another danger… women on medication.

Women Medicated. These women will not tell you they are on medications. It’s incredible how much medications are prescribed for depression, bipolar disorders, multiple personalities (yes it exists and you don’t want to be around it.)


Of course I’m not a doctor and I know nothing about it other than from what I’ve seen… that makes my discussion unbiased and unguarded. I will tell you what I’ve seen.


As much of a good Samaritan that Judge Wyld is… I learned my lessons with the ladies that are more mental than the healthy ones.

Ok guys…. First… not all women who should be on medication, ARE on medications. That seems pretty clear…. Good guys, if you are over your ‘i’ll save her’ phase, you will see it and keep away….


It gets trickier fellas….. some gals haven’t been to the doctor….. where have they been to get help??? To their mothers’ medicine cabinet… I have found that mom’s and daughters share pills!!! And there isn’t enough to keep them properly medicated… so the ladies I’ve been around can be just fine for long periods of time but when the supply from mom gets tight…. Watch out…


Maybe a gal has her own meds… that’s short for medications. And they might have their own meds and be just fine… but still, why choose them? Why not find a good gal who is not needing mind meds?? Ever hear of side effects???


Since I’m not a doctor but just a regular good guy like you good guys…. What are you going to do to find out??? They won’t tell you? Why? Whats in it for them to TELL you??? If you don’t notice then you don’t need to be told!!

So you women are mad at me now. WHAT??? Why is Judge Wyld saying this stuff. Why is he telling the guys his experiences.


Girls, Chances are that if you are upset with me now, your mom has that medication and you just didn’t admit you have a problem to your doctor so you haven’t been prescribed your own pills yet. Or you DO have your own pills.


Guys… they won’t tell YOU so you need to check. I’ve checked… first time was accidental… but now I know to check… guys…chicks have pills and I don’t mean the friendly lil pill that is so important.. I mean the bipolar pill…you know…manic depressive… the schizophrenic pill… I’m not a pharmacist but look, be aware that something could be wacky, and learn.


Look it up. There is an internet. Probably within twenty minutes of internet research you will be smarter than I am. I can’t memorize all those weird names. Do you have a story to tell about a gals hidden medications? About odd behavior that required some investigation? We want to hear about it… KAVD 103.1 FM.


I'm not a Doctor... but JUDGE WYLD SAVES LIVES.

Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD



No comments: