Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YOU ER WHAT YOU ING!!! - WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN

From August 18, 2007 ON AIR THE FRANK AND PATTY SHOW - Radio Talk
Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


You ER what you ING!!!!


You’ve head of people who tell you of their dreams.


"I love to travel!!! I love fine food and dining. I’d love to help kids. I’d love to sit on the beach with my sweetheart. I’d love to go back to school and get my masters degree. I’d love to learn to weld… I am soooo into writing and would LOVE to write a book about this or that…. "


OH REEEAAAALLLYYYY…. STOP IT… STOP telling people that. STOP telling ME that. STOP telling YOURSELF that. It’s a lie. It’s a fantasy that is WORTHLESS.


If you aren’t DOING it…then it’s NOT you. It’s NOT real…. Quit it. Stop it. Shut up about it.

You aren’t that person you dream about. You are the person based on what you are actually DOING.


That is do ING. If you are not doing the thing you dream about then you are not THAT.


Think about it…

A swimmer is not someone who dreams about swimming. A swimmer is someone who is swimming.


You ER what you ING, I wanted to be a race car driver… I refused to tell anyone that I was a race car driver until I had more than half of a season of regular, each and every week, of driving a race car in competition. Until I was DRIVING a race car, I was not a race car driver.


Do you get it yet??? You ER what you ING. Nothing else.


Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD

No comments: