Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bank Tellers Are 8 Years Old, Are Professionally Nice And Call Me SIR

From January 10, 2009 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk
Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


Bank Tellers:

230.51 in change, quarters, nickels, dimes, and one penny… to the bank in ziplock clear plastic bags…. Neat machine in lobby… gives receipt…take it to the tellers to credit your bank account….


Bank tellers are younger and younger… used to be a 40 or 50 year old or older lady behind the counter when I was 8 yrs old putting the 7 dollars into the bank to open a bank account. Every month… 7 or 8 cents in interest was added when I took my bankbook in to update it.


Now bank tellers are little girls… appear to be 8 years old. Must be in their very early twenties. I admire them though. they know what they are doing…. And they are fast…. And nice and pleasant… and call me Sir…


well… back in those days when I was a young boy there was true politeness too…the 50 year old bank teller ladies called me as a 8 to 10 yr old… Sir


All my banking is done by computers from home now... Thank you Miss/Ma'am.


Sincerely, Judge Wyld

No comments: