Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2008

WOMEN CHICKEN OUT ON HUNTING PHEASANT - TOO COLD

From November 17, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk

Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


Women are right beside you...Unless the Weather is Cold


A bad day of hunting is better than a good day at work. But we had a good day hunting. We worked a great field. Most flew into the sun. had a shot at a rooster but wounded him. Took a great photo of the dog. Just me and the dog.


Had a lady friend visit one evening last week. She wanted to go hunting with me, I guess to be close to me, but when she saw it might be cold out Sunday, she backed out.


Claims to be a deer hunter and has an eye on a buck on some leased land her uncle goes to. Even has a photo of her with two turkey… but I guess when it comes to real hunting, in real weather, where you have to actually MOVE and walk, she backs out.


She is willing to be at the house when the dog and I get home Sunday evening but I hadn’t decided on that yet. Why ruin a great day of hunting and peace and quiet with the chance of that being ruined.


So anyway, the other gal I told you about last week never did offer to apologize about my doorbell she broke. Remember that gal who came out and rang the doorbell repeatedly like a 4 year old til she broke it??? The button itself?? Shattered… broke… oh well…


like I said, I might let that one first lady come over after I go hunting Sunday. But only if she calls.


Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD

1 comment:

Holly Heyser said...

Well, what a shame that you don't have more durable lady friends!