Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DR CODY HORTON HYPNOTIST - STOP ME FROM VOMITING ON AIRPLANES

From August 25, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk
Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


Judge Wyld called out Dr. Cody Horton. SHE'S FAMED TALK SHOW HOST AND HYPNOTIST!!!!


You know Cody right? That hypnotist chick who is on KAVD 103.1 on Saturday mornings.


Well for those who haven’t heard. Judge Wyld has called her out…. Why? Because hypnotism and professional wrestling are equally professional to JUDGE.


So rather than continually knocking hypnotism I called out Dr. Cody to prove it? Right.. a PHD!


If she can hypnotize me so I don’t vomit on airplanes when I fly then I’ll be her biggest fan… She hasn’t gotten it done YET.


Git it done Cody. Step up!! Surely a PHD can hypnotize me? Is it hypno or is it HYPE?


Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD

No comments: