Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GIVING A TOUGH GUY A FRUITY BEER - SKYLIGHT OVER TOILET

From August 11, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk
Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


My non-english speaking roofers were at the main house on Tuesday. There were finishing up and cleaning up and I realized I had a beer in my hand.


Me, standing in the air conditioning on the inside of a house while on the other side of a pane of glass (window) the roofers were cleaning up in 100 degree heat.


After all, I live alone, I had grown quite fond of the roofers for coming over and spending all that time at my place. So I rushed to the refrigerator and discovered three Amstel Lights. And three fruity beers for ladies. Two peach and one strawberry. So two of the five roofers were stuck with a fruity beer. After all they did for me…

I go to the nearest bathroom. And can you believe that there is a large skylight, 2ft by 2ft right above the toilet. I could hear the Spanish/Mexican music on the roof and was wondering how close the roofers were to the skylight.


It takes awhile to decide if you should stand there looking up and hope you are aiming correctly while going to the bathroom or if it would be worse to turn around and sit.


Of course I’d still look up to see if anyone is looking down. Have you ever tried peeing while holding out one hand to block the view?….


Well… I’ll tell you, I stood and looked up, no one looked down, and I aimed correctly… end of story. I really did enjoy their music.


Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD

No comments: