Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JUDGE ENTERTAINS MISS KANSAS - PUTS TWINKLES IN BEAUTY QUEEN'S EYES

From September 15, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk
Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


I belong to a group who practice speeches and the critique each other… we have a contest every so often and I didn’t give a speech during a recent contest but I entered the critiquing contest…


and yes, YOUR judgmental, opinionated Judge Wyld was judged as the BEST delivered critiquer…


When I’m speaking, my goal is to get the prettiest girl/lady in the room to laugh and have a great time. I did that.


There was a beautiful girl, the current Miss Kansas in the room. Up to that point in the meeting/contest she did not smile, did not interact, did not seem to be having a good time during the meeting.


But when I gave my evaluation of a speaker… I had her laughing, twinkling her eyes, and having a great time….


praise the Lord, I didn’t need a trophy for first place… I had my trophy when I saw the difference it made in her evening…. Life is good.


Sincerely, JUDGE WYLD

No comments: