Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2008

AM I A VETERAN IF I HAVEN'T SEEN COMBAT? OR SHOULD I STAY SEATED?

From November 10, 2007 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk

Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.

http://judgewyld.com/jwaudio.htm#POLITICSANDMILITARY


Am I a veteran. 3 years of National Guard, 19.5 years of Army Reserves. Army Basic Training. Army Schooling in Communications/Radio rigs. One weekend a month. Physical Fitness tests each year, 2 to 3 weeks worth of annual training. Three training sessions for Leadership training for the promotions. That’s it. Is that good enough to be a veteran? Should I stand when veterans are recognized???

Expand on the above.

Read from What is a Veteran.

Read from Veteran’s Benefits website.

Am I a veteran???


No comments: