Blog Archive

Sunday, November 30, 2008

GIVING UP NASCAR FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT - Can You???

From October 25, 2008 ON AIR JUDGE WYLD SHOW - Radio Talk

Excerpt from show prep notes. On air content may have been more or less. Not journalistic or debate notes.


NASCAR The playoffs are out of hand. Even with the points from regular season.… I’m going to miss the race this week. I’ll record it of course. Having a dirt track modified class car right here at the Judge Wyld estates, I know the finer points of being a driver.

No, I won’t be able to watch it live on the big projection on the wall of the living room. Not Sunday. I’ll be driving to St. Louis

We will have a full van of parents and guardians….450 mile trip… 7 to 7.5 hours including a stop.

I talked with a man who knows all the statistics of that charitable organization… he will be here on the show to tell you how the 22 hospitals provide free care for orthopedic and burn needs of children. I’ve been volunteering driving the kids to the hospital… it’s a joy…

professional singles out there? I won’t be able to party tonight… I need to be up very early in the morning… in the dark… driving to go get the large van, picking up the children, babies, infants, toddlers and their parents and driving them to St. Louis tomorrow.

Do YOU sacrifice? Do you just party? Is THAT fulfilling. I LOVE going to the Shriner’s hospitals. I love seeing the kids. I am thrilled to see the great people who staff the hospitals.

Really! Is your life a good one? What do you sacrifice? Let me know!

Sincerely, Judge Wyld

No comments: